1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3. They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the homebuying process.
4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
5. They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Source: Real Estate Checklists and Systems, www.realestatechecklists.com.
Home | Auction Basics | Online Auctions | Auction Information | Auctions | Upcoming Auctions | Hancock County | Harrison County | Jackson County | Stone County | Entertainment | The Gulf Coast | Contact Us | John Mozingo Jr | John Mozingo III | Angela Murray | Michele Hickman | Advanced Search | Property Analysis | Join Mail List | Maj. Sean Cross | Our Listings | Property Search | Residential | Lots & Land | Multi Family | Commercial | Rentals | Gulfport Homes | Biloxi Homes | Long Beach Homes | Pass Christian Homes | D'Iberville Homes | Rental Application | Our Open Houses | Buyer/Seller Info | Buyers Information | Seller Information | Mortgage Rates | Relocation | FEMA Information