• Owner’s manuals and warranties for appliances left in the house.
• Garage door opener.
• Extra sets of house keys.
• A list of local service providers — the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc.
• Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued.
• As a courtesy, you could provide numbers to the local utility companies.
• If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board.
Home | Auction Basics | Online Auctions | Auction Information | Auctions | Upcoming Auctions | Hancock County | Harrison County | Jackson County | Stone County | Entertainment | The Gulf Coast | Contact Us | John Mozingo Jr | John Mozingo III | Angela Murray | Michele Hickman | Advanced Search | Property Analysis | Join Mail List | Maj. Sean Cross | Our Listings | Property Search | Residential | Lots & Land | Multi Family | Commercial | Rentals | Gulfport Homes | Biloxi Homes | Long Beach Homes | Pass Christian Homes | D'Iberville Homes | Rental Application | Our Open Houses | Buyer/Seller Info | Buyers Information | Seller Information | Mortgage Rates | Relocation | FEMA Information